Our Family

Our Family
Our happy little family: Corey, Jayden, Mindy & Abbie

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Our New Years rocked. Literally.




We had a group of friends over to help us ring in the New Year and ring it in we did. Our friends Scott & Brandi brought the Xbox phenom "Rock Band" with them, complete with a drum set, 2 electric guitars and, much to Jayden's delight, a microphone. So the guys (and Ashlee :)) rocked out to 80s hits all night. It was a blast!



Of course, no party is a party without food. Specifically, chocolate...




When we weren't laughing too hard at the guys, we girls caught up on the latest and just enjoyed hanging out.



Jayden's little buddy Jace came ready to rock too. And he brought his mom and dad, Jake and Lori, to help him get down. You'd have to hear it to believe it, but Lori does a mean Louis Armstrong. Seriously.



We had a great time ringing in the new year with friends and family and hope you did too. We pray your 2009 is all you dream.


Happy New Year! 2009. Can you believe it??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling a little left out and jealous........
b.t.w. does blogger let you add a subscribe button or rss feed to your sidebar? you need one!
Beautiful blog, very nice very nice!

Christel said...

Looks like you had a great New Years!

Nene said...

Hey YOU!!! So glad you accepted my friend request and left me a message on Fb. I am thrilled to find you here also. Mindy, you haven't changed a bit...other then having a beautiful family!! God has blessed you I can see. Congratulation on baby #2, you will have the time of your life...LOL!!

I love your blog, the pictures colors and journal. I have had a blog for a year in a half. (Love Conquers All) Please stop by and see me too. I will save your link to my blog. I am planning on being a regular here too. Love, Jeannene
http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/

"HAPPY NEW YEAR...2009!!"